Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School Reopens AGAIN...

Haih... As what they said... Times goes fast... Definitely... A 6-days holiday passed... Without any surprise... Yea... But what surprise do i want?? Erm... I don't know...

Monday... I should go back to school and continue my homework as i didn't finish it on the none surprised holiday... BUT... I was sick!!! Yes... I was sick at this time...== Having fever and cough... The school's website said that once your body temperature reaches 37.5 Celsius, you should rest at home... That's what i am... So... I rested at home... I just don't want to be kick back home by the teachers there... It was embarrassing... I hate that... But, i still joke to my mum... I told her to wait for my call on Monday morning... Hahas...

Staying at home... Done nothing... I didn't have the mood to do my homework... Once i sat on the sofa, i just felt asleep... So, at last, i followed my mother to have a hair cut... About an hour... I sat at the salon, reading magazine... Laughing at the jokes and this and that... It's better than i felt asleep and continue my sleep at the sofa... Oh ya... The stylist is handsome!!! Wahaha...=)

Went back home at about 4.30p.m... Message Phui Ann to ask about school... Gosh!!! They passed up many homework that i haven't finish yet... Fine... Finally, at night, i done some of them... Although i still didn't have the mood to do all that... But i have to...

I didn't finish all... Anything... I continue it on the next day in school... For all of them, it's a 6-days holiday... But for me, it's a-week holidays... ^^

I was worried about my Math at first... But when Phui Ann told me that my teacher was absent too, i just felt relax... (A selfish mind it is!!!) But, my Ekonomi Asas, Book-keeping... I started to worry it... But, just homework... I think that's OK... Yes... Okay!!!

No comments: