Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday

My first date in this holiday with my friends at Mid Valley because of the HTML project... At first, we plan to have it at McDonalds... But after i had bought a set of nugget and i asked the cashier:" Can i use your Wi-Fi service here?" She just answered me:" We don't have Wi-Fi here..." Shit!!! What the hell is this??!! McDonalds don't have Wi-Fi service?? I had bought your nugget and you told me that you don't have Wi-Fi here?? Gosh!!!

Fine... After finished the nugget that i had bought, we change our place to The Coffee Bean... I ordered a Matcha Green Tea Ice Blended... Not that nice because i hate the milk taste inside this beverage... So as what, i prefer Starbucks more than Coffee Bean... Anything... We just can find where The Coffee Bean is and we can't find where Starbucks is...

We finished our project at about 4 o'clock... Simple and nice... Feel so proud of it... We thought that it will be very tough for us... But actually not... It was kinda simple... So, at last... SUCCESSFUL!!!=)

Ciat Min and Me at The Coffee Bean... We both try to ignore the photographer but she just want to have a photo... So, we just let her...

Phui Ann... She is the photographer... And she said that the photo should be uploaded to my blog to show that we were doing and we had done our homework...=)

No comments: