Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello May! :)

Time flies. Hello May! :) You are just so welcomed because it means that i'm getting nearer to the day of getting back home, but still, EXAM first. Uhhhh, shouldn't be here because i should be studying right now, at this moment. :S But i don't feel like studying. So i'm here to have a short update.

Three subjects for my exam but it takes the whole month to finish it. Even one of my flatmate who starts her exam at 8th of May finishes earlier than me. Well, think in a positive way, at least the gaps between each exam is wide enough for me to study. 2nd of May for the first subject - Spanish. So i have no Labour Day. I need to revise for my Spanish.

Really can't wait to get back home. Every moment when i am studying, i just hope that i am packing! And my mum already ask me to start packing! :) Yea i should do. So this week after the Spanish exam, i will take my winter jackets to the laundry for dry cleaning. *First step of packing!* Also, i have booked my air ticket. Not going to tell you the date for now, until i thinking that the timing is suitable! LOL Just seems so mystery! Like a surprise.

Again,
Happy Birthday June! Hope you have a good one!
Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you always, as long as i am your lovely daughter!
Happy Marriage Prince William! *Just to show that i am a good UK student LOL*
NBA playoffs starts. So how can i study? LOL Still LA Lakers the best!

And i already start to plan all the things after exam!
-Thailand with YoongWei and my mum.
-Singapore to visit Jiajia because she might not be in Malaysia when the time i am.
-Beijing with my mum and my aunt. *Hope it really make it*
-Be a princess at home and my mum will do all the things for me. LOL

OK! Should study now but it's nearly 11 and i thinking i will be sleeping in around 11.30.. I don't know why i need so much sleep recently.

No comments: