Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer in Manchester.

I'm back again! Well, i just realized people seems to blog less recently because there are now too much social media platform, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and many more. But no worries, i will still continue blogging because i think it's a different way of expressing my life. :)

Back from Cheshire Oak yesterday. It's the first time that i get away from Manchester by myself, alone. I think it is a nice experience as you can really calm down yourself and look at the world. Nowadays, people having smartphone are less communicated to other people. I think, perhaps, you should really put away your smartphone, and see the world. You will found out that everything is so nice and simple! :D That's why, you know sometimes, i really hate using smartphone during gathering because at the same time, you talk less, so what for to gather? Except that using it to take photos. LOL

Well, Cheshire Oak is a designer outlet, so you can find many branded goods with cheap and discounted price there, such as Burberry, Ted Baker, Armani, Ralph Lauren and many more. Obviously, went there for shopping. :) Hehehe But seriously not much things to buy because like what i had mentioned, i don't really buy branded goods. The most expensive branded goods that i have is just only my Mac. Then Nike. Yea, still Nike the best!

It's was quite far from Manchester. But luckily i met some kind English that help to lead me to my destination. :) They are always friendly. Just walked and shopped around. I can't found the freaking cheap nice heels, but i got another pair of shoes from Nike, which just only cost me 15 pounds. And it is so damn nice! :D Also, i bought a pair of pants for brother and Lacoste products for my Dad. :)

That's all for a day! Just realized Nick is the ambassador of Lacoste in Taiwan. Hah! But not gonna buy Lacoste products because it is expensive, except if there have any discount or sales. :) My dad loves Lacoste so much!

Alright! Keep updating when i think packing is too frustrated. xD Oh yea, people keep asking me when i am going back. Aha! Stay tuned at my blog because i am finding a good timing to "announce" it. And i'm starting to countdown! :D

P/S: Going to fellowship tonight and before that, Spanish meal with friend. Gonna confess that Paella is the most delicious food in the world! :)

No comments: