Friday, May 18, 2012

Third Paper Comin' Up!

I'm back here again. And i just realized that i update my blog quite frequent recently. Hmmm..... Just perhaps i'm too bored. Well, i need to study and pack, but i'm LAZY! LOL Packing is annoying and studying is confusing. I still studied and packed okay. Just in a slower motion. xD

Planning for my activities after my summer exam. And i started to feel a little bit regret that i booked my air ticket, going back home so late. I have two groups of friends - one is keep asking me "Why am i going back home so early", but another group, including my mom, asked "Why am i going back home so late"... OK! I know my mum misses me. :) But now i hope to change my air ticket, if there have no extra charges or not i will killed by my dad.

Ah! Something that really need to mentioned about is - I went for the Manchester City Trophy Parade this Monday. They got the champion this year. And last year was Manchester United. It was quite a nice experience. Well, and quite lucky that my friends asked me out because i don't think i can find a bunch of friends next year for the parade again. A nice one.

Alright. Planned something after my exam is - I think i'm going for outlet. Just spotted a pair of heels that is really, freaking cheap! Forgot what the brand is, but not the point - the point is the heels is nice enough. I don't really like branded product, and i don't get why people like branded product. *No offense* But you know, when you are spending your or your parents money on branded products, why don't you just think about other who are poor that can't even get foods for themselves. I can accept if you spend your own money on it, but not your parents one. Should stop to avoid complain, just basically my personal view. Not hate, just dislike. Alright, really STOP!

Packing going on, still, as time goes on. Please be nice, packing stuff. You make me so tired. Alright. Should be studying but ended up blogging and now i should sleep. Lastly, a picture of my love. I love his music, seriously! And i think if he is not a star, he might be a good friend with Jiajia cause both of them love leopard print! LOLOL I think i'm getting crazy soon, too.
Nick! :D

P/S: LA Lakers keep losing to Oklahoma City. Please be ready for final, PLEASE! I want to see Lakers in final again. 

No comments: