Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finally! :D

Oh Yay Babe!!! Finally - Malaysia's waiting! :)

Third paper ended yesterday night, when the clock strikes eight. :) You can't ever imagine how happy am i, when i saw the watch - from 7:59:59 to 8:00:00. Not boosting. I really did after finished my last checking for the paper, and looked at my watch.

Waited this day for days and months. And finally it's here! Well, continue on my packing first before ready to board the plane! LOL Progress for packing still fine, but at least you can see the whole wardrobe went from full to empty! Yea, a BIG progress. :)  Oh by the way, souvenirs are first come first served basis. I mean the food. Bringing back waffle that you can't find in Malaysia and chocolates! Act fast! Personally reserved some of them to Jiajia already. LOL Because i think she needs waffle more than biscuits.

Booked my air ticket that i had mentioned previously. Wanted to change but failed. :/ It's alright. I had found something for myself. Going to Cheshire Oak this coming Thursday. It's a designer outlet. But i don't think i will buy much, mainly just for relaxation. Hope my purse have some relaxation too. LOL As i just spotted a nice heels. :)

Luggage, luggage, please be nice to me! I don't want my mind burst because of you. That's all for this post! Next post might be, either in Manchester, or Malaysia!

Again! :D

P/S: Lakers can't get into final. Disappointment. :X

No comments: