Monday, May 14, 2012

Progress - ing

Exam: ....................................................66.6%
Packing: ..............20%

Alright! Above is just some progress for what i am doing recently. I don't know why i just feel like sleeping for every moment. And i feel tired and sleepy since the minute i wake up. And i have no reason why, for every day, i can wake up at around 8 or 9 o'clock, although i have no classes. And the point is - i tried to sleep back until the time that i want to wake up, for around 11 or 12, but i can't. YES. I think i'm getting older. -.-

Finally, started to pack. Mum keep remind me that i need to start packing since last week. In addition, i have no exam for this week. My last exam is at next Monday. So, yea..... I didn't really think too much when i haven't start. But after i had started, i have a bad thinking - i have too much stuff which might then lead to lack of luggage. WTF. Please don't let this happen. God bless. I will die. And packing is just too annoying. I keep thinking how should i organize my luggage so it can look nicer and tidier. Killed much of my brain cells. *For your information, it's just 2 o'clock in the afternoon and i already need to sleep.*

Spot a cute and handsome boy recently. He is way too perfect! And i am crazy over him! WooHoo! :D
Teeheeeee.. I mentioned him as Nick boy in front of PhuiAnn and YoongWei. LOL Some of you guys might know who is him because he did appear in Jolin's MV before. And i love his music style as well!

This is his new song. He has a different composing for this song, a faster version, but i prefer this one.

Alright. I just have nothing to do and came for blogging nonsense. I don't think i will touch my luggage for days first because it is just too tiring. LOL Gonna sleep or keep clicking my laptop for nothing.

No comments: