Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Titanic Fever and The Phantom of The Opera Cold

Cinemas worldwide is now showing Titanic 3D. For me, it is a must-watch movie because i tried to watch it during my school time after i had played the music score in my band. But when i asked my mum for the DVD, she asked me to find out by myself and i nearly rebuilt my house. Ended up nothing so i need to watch it in the cinema. Once the trailer was out, it said that you need to be holding hands with your loves one to watch this movie due to the love story of Jack and Rose, but i just watched ALONE. YES! It's sound so sad because i don't have either a boyfriend or a friend to accompany me.

Well, but i still enjoy the whole three hours movie time! And i cried at the ending part. I think the whole cinema was either pairs or groups and just only me was alone. -.- Anyway, Jack Dawson is just freaking handsome in the movie. And the 3D effect when the incident happen was amazing too! I think it is worth to watch! :) And because it is my memory with my band, when you really know how to sing all the music while the movie was playing is awesome! And i think i am the only one in the cinema who can do this! xD

The day after i had watched Titanic 3D, i went to watch The Phantom of the Opera. It's a theater show. And i really want to watch a theater show in Manchester. The first time that really make me want to watch a theater show is because they were showing The Sound of Music, which i had played the music score before, and again in my band. But at that time, i felt that the price was really damn expensive which if i told my mum, and i think she will refused.

Then, i found out that Palace Theater in Manchester is going to show The Phantom of The Opera, due to the 25th anniversary of this show, which again make me really want to watch it. And also, Phantom is a really famous one, among students in Malaysia. In addition, i played the music score in my band, AGAIN. LOL So, i told my mum and unexpectedly, she agreed and she said that, if i watch a theater show in Malaysia, it might be the same value or even more expensive. So the next day after i told her, i just went to buy the tickets because the ticket was selling fast. Everything of this was happened in November 2011. xP

And after months of waiting, finally, the day had came! My mum even remind me sometimes when we Skype just to prevent if i forgot this show. So when April starts, i just keep countdown for the day! I really can't wait to watch this show and this is my first time watching theater show which you rarely can find in Malaysia. This day is important, for me, and i even wore heels, although sometimes i wore to school. -.-

More than what i expected, the show was fabulous. Just only thing that they really need to improved is - they need to let the chandelier dropped, but i think is not really possible because of the cost. But at that part, the ceiling that they made did dropped and some sound effect of the chandelier. I was very satisfied - the vocal, the show, the music and even the orchestra! But one thing, which i more prefer is - they should place the orchestra above the stage but not below stage, which just make me can only see the conductor but not the whole orchestra. *Yes, i know i am demanding much although it already can be counted as prefect!* And i just hope that i can watch this show second time! :(

Exams is coming in one week time. I have started to study but not really in the mood because i keep thinking that - after the exams, i can get back to Malaysia, which makes me so excited and happy! I will be back in June, to celebrate my birthday because i had missed my 18th birthday with my family. And for me, birthday is a very important date to be with family, although i was not with my family when my father's, mother's and brother's birthday. :(

People asked me to stay longer in Manchester as i can do some trips, but i think i still have three years studies in Manchester, which is a long time to go and i think i need to spend more time with my family. I just counted - if every summer break, i get back to Malaysia at June and then get back to Manchester at the mid of September, i just have three months and one week more to be in Malaysia, which i think is not very enough. Yes. I am a mummy girl, and i cried whenever i thought of my family.

Secretly telling you a story, i send my dad an email days before about my accommodation thingy in Manchester for next year. I have less topic to talk with my dad compare to my mum. But, i don't really want to be so serious, so at the end of the mail, i just wrote a P/S saying that one and a half month to go to see me. After typing this sentence, i just burst into crying. I have no idea, perhaps just missing my family too much. And although i am more closer with my mum, but i still love my dad.

OK! Just till here for this post. Daddy's birthday coming on this Sunday and exams is coming in one week time. I just need to be in the study mood! Loves. :)

No comments: