Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Movie Day [11022011]

Outing with PhuiAnn Lim, Vincious Melon, YoongWei Kok and DingZhan Chia... I can't remember how a long time i had never seen them after Langkawi Trip.... Miss them much much much! ♥♥

DingZhan Chia reached MidValley early in the morning.. Sitting alone at McD and Facebook-ing... However me - staying at home and Facebook-ing with him... He scolded me because we let him wait for a long time... Hahahahaha XD

Went to Taylors to fetch the three ladies first.. They had no transport to go MidValley... YoongWei Kok stayed overnight at their rented house... DingZhan Chia sms-ed YoongWei Kok - 我等到花儿也谢了, because he had waited us for a long long time... But four of us take turn to reply his sms.... *I forgot what we replied him...* He reply us the same sms - 不要废.... Hahaha... All of us include my mum laughed in the car... Pity DingZhan Chia.... Ehehehe

Then we have our lunch at Sushi Zanmai first... After that, PhuiAnn Lim, Vincious Melon and me became stars★★★... We are busying rushing for movies.... 好像艺人赶通告酱... Haha... First movie is - 天天好天... A nice and touching movie indeed! We really get touched by the little girl inside the movie.. And the little boy is so handsome! Three of us said that! Hahahaha XD
By the way, I'm here proud to say that - the primary school inside this movie is where i went to before! =D

After this movie, we still have a little time to go for toilet.. Then, next movie is - 笑着回家Homecoming.... A Singapore movie... Funny element more than touching! Keep laughing while watching.... =D Kinda nice, not bad!!
After finished movie, PhuiAnn Lim and Vincious Melon went home by KTM... While i waited for my dad and mum to fetch me back from MidValley... They went to have Sushi Zanmai for dinner at Sunway Pyramid... So i followed them and have it AGAIN... =.= After that, i went back home and prepare for IELTS on the next day!!! @.@

I miss them much!!! ♥♥♥



No comments: