Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unknown

Hello GUYS!!! Back here to my place again... =D You know i suddenly feel that i have less motivation to update my blog these days because of my laziness.... @.@ I'm now seriously super duper lazy.... I think is the holidays cause it!!! XP

Well.... Blog title put as "Unknown" because i can't think of something special to put as this post's title... And another way is - i had watched the movie "Unknown"... Haha XD

Okay... Outings with CHKL 2010' 5A Zhong at Mid Valley... I still love meeting with them although we have a long time didn't meet with each other... Still love them much!! ♥♥ And i enjoy chit-chatting with them, always! =D JiaJia and SiawLing came to meet with us for a while...
JiaJia.YoongWei

SiawLing
With the girls
The guys..
YoongWei.SiawLing

Group picture

Watch the movie - Unknown with them... It's a nice movie, indeed! But you need to think about the plot and your brain need to turn when you are watching this movie... I didn't mean to dislike it, but it's holiday! And i didn't turn my brain for months! Suddenly you need me to think such a complicated things - it's a hard task, seriously! HARD! But still nice..... =D
After movie, we went to have our lunch at 香港粥名家.... I just ordered a plate of noodles for myself.... Then after finished our lunch, the next stop - dessert at Baskin Robbins.. I forgot when was the last time i had Baskin Robbins, because i always prefer Haagen Dazs.... ♥♥ We have our chit-chatting there and also cam-whoring...


WeiKang
XiChen
The sweet couple...




Then Kenneth and JieYing left first... We went back to our place to cam-whoring again with those who haven't left... *For your information, "our place" is the place in front of Kim Gary, and HengTat named it* After we had finish cam-whoring, we decided to go back home by KTM together.... =)

No comments: