Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh Yea~~

Oh Yea~~ What i can say now is... My Exams Has Over!!! Wahaha...=) What a happy for me... But it's a sad for all those UEC and SPM candidates as they still haven't even start their exams... I just wish all of you good luck here... Do your best!!!^^

Finally... The stressful exams has over... Feel kinda relax and happy... But when i receive the result, i think i won't have such feelings again as my result for the exams are like a SHIT... Anything... I have tried my best... (Although i didn't finish studying for some subject such as XX, xx...) Hehe

Relax, ReLaX, RELAX... Entertainment, EnTeRtAiNmEnT, ENTERTAINMENT... These is what i want now... I'm really lack of them these days... Oh ya... And movies, shopping and others... I need them too!!!=)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The most important thing:
The Owner of The Nobel Peace Prize: Barack Obama... Wahaha... =) So happy when i knew this...

Congratulations!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Congratulations to Christopher too... He had finally graduated!!! My two cousins brother had graduated... Hmmm... Who will be the next one?? Just wait and look...=)

1 comment:

Four-eyed Lady said...

we going shopping 2morow le...yeah!!!