Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Day... =)

The first day after those stressful exams... Nice and Relax... I just like the feel... Rest at home as you have been so tired for a week... =)

Went to Sunway Pyramid with my besties yesterday... Having fun at Red Box at first... Our plan - Celebrated Yi Xiang's belated birthday was successful... He felt so happy as this is the first time his birthday was celebrated by his friends... Hehe... He felt happy is enough for us...=)

Then after that, we planned to watch a movie at the cinema there... But the length of queueing was just... Damn long!!! So, at last, we were forced to cancel our plan... Went shopping!!!

Walking here and there without any point... Mei Ling bought a present for her... Friend maybe... Then we went to Romp... Yi Xiang bought a shirt there... Looks handsome when he wear it... He will wear this shirt to Mei Ling's brother wedding dinner... Look forward to see him wearing this shirt... It's really very nice...

Then, we went to have 大头贴... It's about 3.30p.m. at that time... Pui Yee finally arrived... She is later than me... Wakaka^^ Before having that, we were having some games there, such as Table Hockey and Basketball... Everyone having fun there...=) I just love that feel... Oh yea... My brother won the Table Hockey when versus Yi Xiang and Loyce... Hehe...=) Yi Xiang was good at Basketball... I think he had become my brother's idol...

Then, we went to have some Hi-Tea there with Auntie Annie's and my favourite - Subway!!! I saw Obama's picture there... So that happy i am!!! And they said that i have a weird idol... Anything... I just like him anyway...=)

Then i went back home at about 5 0'clock... They were still sitting at Subway and chit-chatting... How nice...=)

I really feel that happy going out with them this time... I really having fun from it... Hope that we can have next time again... Going out like this... Having fun... =D

P/S 1: Sorry that i'm late!!!><
P/S 2:Yi Xiang, don't be so emo and so moody... Not handsome... Like me - smile and laugh everyday... =) Be happy!!! You can come and find us if you have any problem... We will be there for you...

No comments: