Saturday, October 3, 2009

Life~

Hey guys... I'm back again to update my dear blog... What a long time... I was trying to update it these days but the laziness in my body told me not to do so... So i just follow... =)

Hmmm... Last Saturday was the last practice for my band as the final exams is coming... But i was absent!!! Gosh!!! I hate that... I tried to ignore what my parents said as i have something important to do on that Saturday and i must present... But at last, my parents win and i lose... Anything... Just follow what they said...

So, the whole family of mine went back to my mother's hometown - Ipoh on that Saturday... This is because my grandfather had fell down and we need to visit him... Went back after school... My parents came and fetched me... Wait for about an hour... Tried to find a Wi-Fi spot in my school but they don't have that... Aiks... Waiting in front of the hall with a boring mood.. Luckily i saw Wan Yi and we chatted for a while...

Reach Ipoh... Have lunch there... Then went to visit my grandfather at those something like oldies centre... He seems like not being so happy as he knows that the place that he is staying now need to use some money... He wanted to be at home... But if he be at home, not one will take care of him as everyone need to works... I don't know!!! Just feeling sad and wanna cry when i saw him...

You know... He fell down when he wanna stand up from the chair... And hurt the bone between the waist and the back side there... So now, he just can only lay on the bed and can't do anything... He can't even sit on a chair because he will feel pain... Now, my parents not only worry about his leg, they also worry about his back of being long time laying on the bed... =( How sad...

Anything... After visiting him, we went to my aunt house... Just near the place that my grandfather was... A 5-minutes walk will do... Waiting for them to have our dinner... About 7 o'clock, we went to a restaurant to have it... Kinda nice and cheap too...=) Christopher said that the colour of my hand phone pack was same with the cloth on the table as i didn't wash the pack and it was in a kinda dirty red colour... ==

After having our dinner, it was kinda late and we need to back home too... So, just start our journey back to KL... Oh Yea... Hope my grandfather will be fine soon...

P/S 1: Thanks MC for helping me in those important things on that Saturday... =)
P/S 2: Photos for Saturday at Mid Valley will be at MC's blog...

No comments: