Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dream Come True...=)

Yes!!! For what the title is - Dream Come True... Wakaka^^

Yesterday - Tuesday, my mother, brother and i went to Mid Valley to have a movie... It's just a suddenly decision as my brother didn't go to school due to his uncomfortable stomach... He woke me up early in the morning and ask me:" Do you want to watch movie today?" And i answer him in a sleeping situation:"Yes..."

Then, he keep waking me up and push me to the computer... I still haven't brush my teeth and wash my face!!! Gosh!!! How dirty i am... I just cannot imagine it... We decided to go to Mid Valley as TGV's cinema aren't that big compare to GSC's...

As we decided the location, my brother asked me to do the reservation... The reservation is kinda complicated as this is the first time i did these things... One of it is - They ask me to key in the phone number followed by the hash key... And i don't know what is hash key... So, no doubt... I quickly asked my brother to check it at Google... Then, i called to do the reservation again... ==
How fool...

After calling and finish those reservation procedure, finally... I can brush my teeth, wash my face and have my bath... Reach there at about 12 o'clock... I went to take the ticket first while my brother and my mother went to have their breakfast at 老友鬼鬼 at The Gardens...

There were totally no one queueing... Aiks... If i know this earlier, i won't do those complex reservation procedure... Just think back... How stupid it is... Checking words in Google... Oh My God!!! After having breakfast, we have some walk first as we still have some time...

Shopping with my brother was just torturing me... Went in those shop that sells BASKETBALLS, BASKETBALL SHOES... He just know how to buy these things... == After that, we walked back to the cinema and buy a popcorn... Then, we went in to the hall...

As honestly, it was still early for the movie to start... But if we continue walking, i don't know my brother will bring me to what place to see those shoes and balls... Sitting inside the hall and my brother started to eat the popcorn although the movie haven't start...

No longer time, it started... Watching those advertisement and many movies will be in cinemas soon... I think i should make a movie list for myself and find someone to accompany me to watch those movies... =) And this is the movie that i watched:
Yes!!! Cloudy With A Chance Of Meat Balls... That's the movie that i watched... And i watched in 3D... Wakaka...=) I've waited so long to watch this movie since the newspapers start to advertise it, the magazine starts to introduce it... Honestly, it's nice, kinda funny, exciting and somehow touching at the end... I nearly cried it out... Hehe^^

After finish watching, then we have shopping... Went to The Body Shop to buy some stuff for myself... Due to protecting the environment, they didn't give me a plastic bag... They called me to put into my bag... What a shock...==

Then, we went to Jusco... I had bought some sushi for myself and my brother... It's enough for me as my dinner... (Actually, it's many...^^) Then, my mum bought a cheese cake at the bakery there... She said that's nice.... But, i totally HATE cheese... So, i don't think that's nice...XD

Went to The Guardian later on... While paying, two Malays were standing in front of the counter... I don't think they know that they were blocking the whole counter as the counter was small and they were two counters there... They blocked the TWO counters... Shit!!! You know what they were doing there??? They seems like having a stupid argument between mother and daughter about what brand should they buy... == Gosh!!! And the daughter had become a mother and the mother had become a grandmother... And they still have these small and stupid argument... Allah... (For the word that i used much these days...) I excused them with a stupid voice too when a sweet dropped down from the counter and i wanna pick it up...

So, that's all for the day... As honestly, after so many holidays, yesterday was the first day i went out to have shopping and movie... Somehow feel happy and tired... =D

6 comments:

bigfoot11 said...

what a day ...
I haven't yet been going out @_@
bored at home ~

shirley said...

hey,
shewaen ,kherjia and i went to midvalley that day also leh

Normal Ling said...

big foot:oh ya... but after that day, i'm being at home again...
doing nothing...==

shirley:i didn't saw u all o...

Anonymous said...

this is a gud gud movie haha

Normal Ling said...

ya...
nice movie...
i love it!!!

Jiajia. said...

*high 5*
i hate cheese too : D