Friday, October 15, 2010

School Days~

Seriously not much school days left... Holidays are coming and exams are coming behind the holidays too. School days getting less and less due to those holiday and study times. Sometimes i just hate holidays that snatch away all my school days. You know - School days is nice! And now, I'm cherishing each and every day being at school. I just don't wanna feel regret that i didn't enjoy my school life for my last year! =)

Everyday i see my friends and I'm so happy being with them! I'm happy looking at them, chat with them, having class with them and anything. They are nice! And they are always my memory for my school life!

Well.... Back to the point! Exams are all over except the SPM.... Still in his way, coming near us..... Last examination in school ends today! Seriously no mood to study for the four subjects.... Maybe I'm too tired.. Or really not in the mood to study - especially after the trial. Totally exhausted! Get ready to receive bad result for these subject and my trial too! No matter how, i will still use my trial's result to do all the procedure to get into the University.....

Everything is in plan... Except the country is still a unknown. Mum hope that i can go to a country nearer, not like US... So far away! But i still need to ask for opinion from PRO.... Maybe i won't change my decision..... I still don't know! Well.... It's kinda confusing one!

About my Shanghai trip.... I told before that i will blog about it! But after a good thinking, i decided not to! Hmmm.... Kinda long post is it! And I'm lazy to do that... Maybe i will change my decision after days because I'm now having a week long holiday. Although is for me to have my preparation for SPM, but we still need to have some relax right? XD

But, all those photos - I already uploaded in my Facebook.... Not all, but just some that are nice and meaningful. It's quite many too! Just have a look if you really can't go to the place... Many people, hot weather, but i knew a lot! I knew new countries!!! And many many things too of course...

By the way, the most important one - I realizes so many handsome guys these days! Some of the examples are just like below:


Evan Yo~ The sunshine boy!!! I love his smile much! =D♥♥♥

Well... This guy.... June and I are now crazy about him! He is so handsome! And his smile is so sweet!!!!我喜歡酒窩男啦!!!!!♥♥♥

Next post is about outings with friends as well.. Long time ago after the last outings.... =)

No comments: