Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photos~

Dear All.... I'm seriously damn lazy to upload my ShangHai trip photo here. And what i realized is - FaceBook upload's speed is kinda fast than what i think. =) So i uploaded many in one day. If you really want to have a look at all those photo, just visit my FaceBook profile will do!! Tons of photos are waiting for you..... XD

Trial results are coming back slowly! All are just like a piece of SHIT. YES!!! S.H.I.T - - SHIT!!! I think i have no responsible to teach you how to pronounce this word as well... Go check the dictionary if you don't know. Dictionary is always our friend!! =)

That's all. I just on the laptop today for printing out my Grandpa's death certificate. And now is the time for me to Face the Book. But not FaceBook! Seriously need to do more hard work on my studies!! =)

P/S: If I'm free, i will upload some of the photos here too!

No comments: