Saturday, October 16, 2010

Outings

Well.... Outings with Mei Ling and Yi Xiang... But this time Mei Ling's friends - from 5SRen joined us too! To celebrate someone and someone birthday.

I don't know who were late. But i enjoyed myself sitting alone at Starbucks... Facebook-ing or looking at those people walking around, walking up and down.... I love being like that! Alone without any disturb at Starbucks. And of course - have a cup of Coffee to let us relax and enjoy..... =) Well... Maybe I'm suitable to be in a quiet place more than a noisy one.

Off to Red Box after they came. I didn't sang much... Well... I was in the mood, but i just feel like a outsider more than a participator.... Just because we are from different class or from different stream? I don't know... Just like i can't mixed up with them... Well! Maybe is my problem as well...

Celebrated Yi Xiang belated birthday and Coeinne birthday........ And i ate less.. Yes! I'm dieting.. So don't disturb me with food! I will rather want a cup of coffee more than a plate of rice as well... *But i went to Jogoya at Tuesday - just because of the promotion - 50% for ladies... =.=*

Finish singing K and went for shopping around there... I bought some food back home for my family.... Mum reached at 6 o'clock and fetched me home......

The only photo taken that day - three of us....
I love this photo much
Although it don't have a nice background or whatever things in it....
It's nice!
But i just feel like something loss between us....
I don't know what is that thing.
Just like something difference between us...
Or maybe I'm the one who think too much as well....
OK! Just bullshitting.












Owh! Happy birthday Salina!! We miss you~~ Waiting for you to be back - but I'm going overseas next year......

2 comments:

salina said...

aww~ so lenglui man!:P

Normal Ling said...

eheheh.
thanks ya~
but u too!!!
=)