Saturday, July 17, 2010

English Garden Style Engagement Party~

OK!! That Saturday - The MPO day... Mentioned before that i went back early for my relatives' engagement party... Yea.... The decoration was sooo nice! Just rich people will do that~ Aha!

Nothing special happened until the waitress knocked on me! Seriously, i will super duper hate the waitress... She was sooooooooo............. What! She saw a guy was going to knocked on her, and she just keep quiet - to let the guy knocked on her. Then, main point happened! The orange juice that she was holding - SPILT on me! Yes! S.P.I.L.T!!! Gosh man! I was just like so angry with her and quickly went to the toilet to have clean up myself! Urgh!

Later on, my whole body was so sticky! And the chair was wet. And my MCKY bag has the orange juice smell. Luckily my white shirt didn't showed out much of the spilt orange juice! SHIT! I will hate her. HATE HER! But anyway, my brother and I have fun after that by playing the fire crackers that they provided for us! Photos time!
The butterfly.. Made with flowers~
Bride and bridegroom.
Two families~
R & D = Robin and Dianna
Fire Crackers, with printed ribbons! =)








Well... I wore kinda nice for that party, but the waitress spoilt the whole thing! =S Seriously hate her!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having concert rehearsal today! Kinda tired for days~ So sad i can't rest! And.... Today - 18/07/2010 (Saturday), the first time i wore contact lens! Aha! I bought it when i went for amali on Tuesday~ Not bad one!

Oh My Gosh Man! Tau Shen's English slang is so nice! He is a PRO PRO PRO! I hope to have half of that! That will be enough for me to find Obama at US. Ahahaha~

By the way, my Maths is getting worst! I mean Add Maths... ><


偶然想起第一天在台灣的士林夜市~
最尾端賣麻薯的阿嬤熱情的招待...
怕我們餓壞了,就免費一碟原味麻薯讓我們填飽肚子....
怕我們會冷,送上了熱綠茶來~
感覺好溫暖~♥
台灣人 - 就是那麼熱情......
藏在心底,最溫暖的感覺~

No comments: