Thursday, July 1, 2010

Outings with Classmates~

OK!!! It's kinda long time ago as this outing was at June's school holiday. Same destination again - Mid Valley as this destination is the best for all of us... No transportation problem and bla bla bla.

Reached there quite early with my mum and my brother. I bought them to have Deli.cious as lunch. My mum said that the Duck is nicer than Thai Crabmeat. But for me - both are nice!!! =) Sooooo nice! Same feel like the first time i visited!♥♥ And i met Andrew陳勢安~~ Haha. I'm so that lucky!!

He came into the shop from the side door. And i was sitting behind the door. My mum saw him first. And she frightened him! So he looked at us and waved as hand. Of course i waved mine too! My mum asked me to take photo with him. She called me to go and ask him whether can or not. But i was too shy to ask! So we push the asking job to each other. At last,she went to ask him! Ahaha.

So when i saw him nodded his head, i quickly went to his table and took the photo... My mum took two!! Haha~ XD Then we went back to our table and continue our meal. My hand was still shivering. And of course my mum's hand too! She said that she felt soooo nervous~ =.= And she asked me - "這樣都怕!!如果是蔡旻佑的話leh?" Erm... I just can say - If it's really Evan Yo, i think i will shout!! XDD

Then, finished Deli.cious and went to find my friends. They were playing bowling.. =.= But Jiajia Mok and i went to having car racing at the arcade beside. I don't know she was so exciting while playing that... And keep laughing for nothing! =.= But, i lose her for twice... @.@ Kenneth was a PRO in this!! He taught us how to drive~ =)

Continue to our movie - The Karate Kid. A kinda nice movie... But kinda violent for the ending.... Jiajia Mok sat beside me. She was so exciting again and again.... =.= Jaden Smith is nice!!! Admire him? Yes, i do!!! WooHoo~~ Next station to Madam Kwan. Well..... The fried rice is delicious! I love it~ But kinda expensive for some of them~ ><>

Went back home after Madam Kwan... But they continue to Kim Gary and photo shooting. The photo was without me, but i tag myself as the sky! Yesh! You can't see me~~~~~ XPP

By the way, something i need to mention that i get from this outing is - Heng Tat loves school so so much!! He wore school's socks while going out!!!
Heng Tat's leg with Chong Hwa socks!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Yea. The report card was given back to us and given back to teacher again. My result is bad! I already knew that i will have such result. Didn't really feel sad as i have prepare to face it! But still sad while seeing others have so high marks! Dad asked me how come some of the subjects have so low marks - 6X/100..... I didn't answer him.. I just like - En en Ah ah... That's all!

Seriously... I will be more hardworking for the coming semester. I won't let my Add Maths failed again!!! *As i failed for the Mid-Year exam...* I just feel so sad for that!! ='(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was having interview for Japan exchange student last Monday at Convent Bukit Nanas. Knew a lot of new friends and they were nice! I love them soo much!!!♥♥ Hey guys, lets hang out one day!!! Just regret that we didn't take any photos that day~ ='( So, if we really hang out, we need to take some photos as well!! =)♥

Erm... The interviewer said that maybe the Japan exchange student trip will crash with my SPM... So maybe I'm going to US!!! Wahaha! If that's true, i will sure find Obama and Kobe Bryant!!! I sure!! XDD But, another point is - I don't know how to answer some of the question that asked by the interviewer. Aiks...... So maybe it will failed!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh!! But i hope it won't! I really want to pass this interview as this is my last year to participate this activity! ><

Last, Sports Day today!!! I was so tired for shouting but not exercising.... XP Kenneth was BRAVO!!!!!! WooHoo~~ And tomorrow is Sports Day too! And i'm going to perform~ =)

No comments: