Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sports Day

Hi pals! I'm back again after a long time. Everyone was so hardworking to blog about Sports Day but only me! I admit that i was so lazy to update my blog sometimes. It was just kinda a frustrated job for me as well. *Obviously, I'm not a good and responsible blogger! XPP* ><

Well... Not the point! The point is........Sports Day had came to an end! Suddenly felt so sad that Sports Day had end up for so FAST! Although it seems so long - for two days, but times flies!! ='( I miss the moment with my classmates! Shout with them, cheer with them, eat with them and doing all those things with them! But and of course, i also lost some moments with them due to my band performance! I hate this situation! I will always prefer to go back to my class better than my band....

Anyway, we have a happy time! But after two days, everyone was so tired and became a BLACKIE... Ahahaha! Enjoying shouting and cheering for my classmates who participate on those competition on the first day! They did their best!! =) ♥♥♥♥ Well Done! And we feel proud of you all~ =) Photos taken for the first day~



Vincy的憂鬱樣~
Wai Hong...
氣質型桂子~
反拍?


Second day - Band performance. The first time i felt so nervous although i always perform with my band. Maybe is because the new uniform! Everyone cheered for us! And many of them said that our uniform is nice~ Include my Book Keep teacher! Wow~ A big success for us... And of course for me too! I'm responsible in it! XPP Everyone looks so nice while wearing it! =D


My mum took it!



依依不捨的依依~
慧俐與我們~
Dear Clarinetist...♥♥♥

Perform for the closing ceremony too! I don't know why we need to be prepare for such a early time! While we were standing for to wait for our turn to perform, each class was having photo shooting, this and that and this and that! And i miss! I was in my band!!! =.= So i just can watch them having fun from far and do nothing.... ='( Erm..... Can we take the group photo one more time? The photo is without me. And i tag myself as my bag at FaceBook. =.= I always do this kind of stupid things while i realize the photo was without me!
Group photo without me!

Well.... It has ended up! I will miss those moments much! =) Proud to have you all! And....... I slept for half an hours for each of the two days! Forgive me~ I was so tired! XD I was so happy because of all of you~

By the way, Bing En was freaking handsome! Whole school cheered for him~~~ Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!

P/S: For more photos information, just visit my classmates FaceBook such as - XiChen, JiaJia, JieYing and bla bla bla. XD And......陳奕翔,我媽媽講你的blog很簡單,我的blog很羅嗦~=.=

No comments: