Sunday, July 11, 2010

MPO Day~

Well.... I have change my blog skin again! Erm.. It was kinda plain and i don't like it! But i was lazy to change it again~ Hmmmm...... I will change it next time! Aha~

Back to topic... Day after the Sports Day - Saturday. While everyone was still sleeping in their warm blanket, i was already at KLCC for my MPO concert! WooHoo! Honestly, i love MPO much! They are marvelous. You really need to have a watch to them. ♥♥♥♥

Woke up early in the morning because of the school tour that provided by MPO. This tour is especially for student, so the price is cheap - RM5 per student! And it started at 10 am... But they just only perform for one hour. =.= I think it's kinda short for me... I hope that i can sit there for two hours!!! XD

Hmm... The type of the concert is - Family Fun Day~ Obviously, it is for kids and family. So they won't play those classical songs or those Symphony No1, 2 or 3 types songs. They play those songs that are quite familiar and popular among kids or the whole world. So it won't be so boring. And there will be a presenter for some concerts - to have some interactive with the audience.... So, it's kinda FUN!

Seriously, the last time i came to have a MPO concert was three years ago. So i was so cherish to this time's one. =) The whole band went to it! CHWB, maybe we should really think that - How long that we didn't went for a concert like that - with the whole band? We did the always last time but not now.

Well...... The concert was nice! Super duper nice!!!! I love the whole thing! MPO plays Mickey Mouse Song Theme, Harry Potter song theme and others that are quite popular songs. For those who didn't came for it, you will sure feel regret! You really will! I just felt regret because it was just only one hour! ='( Too SHORT!
The conductor - Matthew~ He shook my hands and ask my name! XD
The presenter! Funny guy~
Dear Yi Chan~
Some of them wanted to jump, but some of them doesn't want.
The point is - June
Trombonist~
Clarinetist~


They wanted to jump again.


Hsing's.... XD

After concert, we have our lunch at KLCC. Oh My~ I have Subway for myself. So nice and delicious! ♥♥♥♥ Ahah~ Then we went back to school for band practice because concert is coming as well~ Mr. Nonami came again! =) Like him much. Wahaha!!!!

Went back home early due to an engagement party of my relatives~ =)

P/S: Oh Yea.... And i met Amber Chia at KLCC! For a private function~ WooHoHo!!

No comments: