Friday, July 10, 2009

Sorry...

I had a plate of noodles and a cup of milo for my breakfast at Tuesday morning... Then i didn't have my lunch at school because i didn't mean to stay back for the new members' practice... But, i was been forced to stay back to teach all the new members because Yee didn't stay back that day and she didn't tell me earlier... Fine...

After that, i reach home at about 8.30 p.m.... After bath, i have my dinner at about 9.30 p.m.... It was just quite normal for me as i reach home at these time when i have band practice... That's all for Tuesday...

Next day, Wednesday... At the fifth period, i was feeling so that hungry... And i thought back something... I thought about i didn't have my lunch yesterday... Then i asked Phui Ann where was i yesterday during the second recess as i had forgot some of that... She said that i was sleeping in the class... That means that i didn't have my lunch and i have my dinner at about 9.30 p.m.... Oh My Gosh!!! I'm torturing my body... Feel so sorry to my body...

Although this is not the first time that i didn't have my lunch and have my dinner at about 8 p.m. or 9 p.m., but the point is: I didn't even feel hungry on Tuesday and i totally forgot about my lunch... And i thought back this incident on Wednesday... == I think I'm really too tired these days... So so sorry to my body... I shouldn't treat you like that... Sorry... T.T

No comments: