Friday, July 10, 2009

Roti Canai!!!

I suddenly want to have Roti Canai as my lunch today... So, at the second recess, i went down to the canteen and i was going to buy a Roti Canai for myself...

Queued to wait for my turn... In front of me have two guys which were going to have Roti Canai too... The first boy bought two Roti Canai for himself... Then the plate there just left two Roti Canai... I thought that the boy in front me will just buy one for himself... So that i can have one for myself too... But he bought two of them... Damn it... The Roti Canai had finished...

Then i ask the seller did he still have it or not?? He just ignore me... Fine... I will ask him later when it was my turn... The boy in front of me heard what i ask and he seems like so that happy... Maybe is because he had bought all the Roti Canai that left there or what?? Anything... Then i went to buy a bread for myself...

Damn it!!! A chance for myself to have Roti Canai at school... But at last, i got nothing... Haih... I will remember the boy who buy two of them... You won't have the chance again!!!

No comments: