Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Life =D

Call me BUSY LING.... =D

Well... It's 2011 now.... *Remember to change your date to 2011 but not still 2010...* Time to start my new life.... For the picture above, obviously seen that my new life will be a kinda busy life. Not that busy, but kinda busy; not that free, but kinda free.... Haha! Just ignore the nonsense as well... XD

First brand new schedule:
*2011 January 4 - Back to British Council for IELTS course... ♥♥♥ I seriously love British Council much... For no reason!!! =)

Second brand new schedule:
*Within this week - Apply for Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) for Business with Language course... =)

Many more schedule to go... But still haven't confirm yet as well..... Of course still a busy life.... =) But kinda regret to put my University life as April intake.... Seems like after finishing those jobs, i have nothing to do... Just wait for the time to intake is kinda long and boring, right? But January intake is too fast, indeed! =.= Anyway, April intake is sure for me, already! Waiting for confirmation letter after apply... I'm looking forward to my Uni life! =)

I love the way i dressed for Mei Ling's brother wedding dinner! ♥♥ Looks gentle. Ha!

No comments: