Saturday, January 8, 2011

British Council ♥♥

加油!!!是時候收拾心情好好讀書!!! =)

Hello GUYS!!! Back here again.... I was kinda busy these few days due to my grandmother's thingy... She has been sent to the hospital for some heart treatment, so i need to go to the hospital to visit her... But everything was fine now - No worries! =D

I have attended 4 lessons of IELTS course at British Council... Still loves much ♥♥ And of course enjoy the class too!!! Everything was like what i had before with SPM class.... =D And i met two of my SPM class teacher who had taught me previously.... One was Terri, the one who SPM class miss the most! And another one was Amme! I think she nearly forgot me, but at last she still remember who am i... =) I think i gonna find a suitable time to say HI with Terri....

Although class are fun enough and i enjoy it, but i dislike the Irans in my class..... A class of 20, just only 7 or 8 are Malaysians and others are all Irans... OK!!! Firstly saying that - I'm not racist!! I'm really not.... What problem between the Irans and I is - communication problem... Two Irans sit beside me... Everytime when the teacher needs us to talk to our partner, i was like "SHIT!!!"

It was - She doesn't know what i'm talking about and i don't know what she is talking about..... I was lazy to ask her after the first few tries that are not working at all... For once, the teacher asked us to use a word to make a sentence and talk to the partner.. My partner was a Iran... She said - I love drawing, but i never draw.. The first reaction of mine is "What?" Then i told her - Hmm... Your sentence is not correct.. Then she said the same sentence to me AGAIN!!! She still explain to me and ask me did i get her point... I couldn't stand her anymore so i just "Yes yes yes" Help me PLEASEEEE!! I can't stand them as i don't have much patient!!! I always feel like killing them once i talk to them!!

Overall point is I STILL ENJOY THE CLASS MUCH!!!!!! Loves ♥♥♥♥ And i miss SPM class............... ='(

P/S: 4th of April is the date i start my class at Manchester.... =D

4 comments:

Jiajia. said...

u apr start then when u flying off to there?o.o

Normal Ling said...

about end of mar like that lo..
the study counselor will help me book air ticket de...

salina said...

Wow Manchester U?? Awesome gal!
Hmmm from what u said above.. I actually had some of thus experience before in Aus.. It would be a normal stuff for u when u go alon with international ppl :) JIA you ba hehe
N good lick with IELTS if u still preparing for it :D

Oh ya.. N I'm sorry that I haven't looked for u n June since I came back.. Trying not to hanging out too much here if nt my parents will become :(
Let's find a day in the week after next to go poco??

Normal Ling said...

hey... SALINA!!!! yea.. Manchester Metropolitan University... i didnt hang out for some weeks already... my parents will also mumble me if i hang out too much.... 12 of feb will have my ielts exam... thx!!

OKAY!! let's go poco!!! =)