Friday, December 3, 2010

S.P.M.

Hey guys~ I'm now back from SPM for one week... Miss me right? ♥♥ Yea... And i miss you too!! Haha.. Well... Just seriously for one week only... But in this week, i need to prepare myself for the next fight with the Book Keep paper... @.@ Another annoying one! Urghh!

Well... So far for all the SPM paper was OK... But some was not that good! Hmm... what should i said is - I feel kinda disappointed for what i have did... But it's away.. So just let it be.... HISTORY!!! Haha.. Anyway, i still hope that i can get good result so anyone of them won't feel disappointed with me. I really afraid to have bad result!!! God bless me pleaseeeeee~ *我的要求不高,我不奢望A+,A就夠了.....*

Two weeks and seven subjects was gone! Everything happened so fast... Three subjects left but i need to wait the exam to end for three weeks! One subject one week! @.@ So disgusting! I don't know how the government arrange the time table... Maybe they are not the one who taking the exam so they can't understand our feeling especially NOW! Anyway, what can i do now is - prepare myself for the coming exam as well.... =) Try my best to get good result!!!

By the way, Christmas is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously love Christmas much! And Christmas is the festival that i love most!!! I love when i saw Christmas tree or Christmas decoration in the shopping mall or anywhere. Everything feels so - WARM!! ♥♥♥

In the time, while we are counting down for Christmas, we are also counting down for the end of SPM 2010 and our class trip~~~ Yay yay yay!! I'm looking forward to it as well!! Appreciate me please! I rejected wind band's trip and follow the class trip... XD Many things to buy.. But i afraid i have no time! Buy buy buy - shop shop shop... ♥♥♥

And.... Another thing - for Christmas, i wanna exchange present with someone... Anyone joining? I hope it will success! =D Actually, Christmas always has this type of activity but it's not that popular in our country.... *OK! I'm now waiting for respond!! Come and join!!! Sure have fun =)*

Last but not least - An early Merry Christmas to you guys.... With love from Wan Ling♥♥♥♥♥ =D
I just chose this photo randomly... And after that i realized - it was White House!!

No comments: