Saturday, December 11, 2010

*CLICK* My Nuffnang Please! =D

OK!!! I don't know what should i put for the title of this post, and i don't wanna leave it empty *Or not you maybe will feel the emptiness XD* , so i just simply type something in it - and THERE IS IT!!! Hehe... At the same time is just to remind you guys, remember to click my Nuffnang once you stepped in to my place... It is just at the top of the sidebar on your right hand side! I think you can't try not to see it as it is in a big size and it is so obvious right? And the top of my blog have one too! So, you can't escape! Haha... It won't waste you much time, just 10 seconds will do and all DONE!! =) Thanks and appreciate much! ♥♥Back to the topic... Oops! I forgot that i don't have a specific topic for this post... =P Anyway, annoying Book Keep paper had over! I was so happy for that! I really don't like Book Keep much especially when i can't balance the question! But, if i do balance it, i will start falling in love with it until another question that are unbalance again. Haha.. Anyway - SPM is gonna end soon!!! Yay yay yay... END!!!! I'm now waiting for the day... =D Looking forward!!! ♥♥♥

Oh yea... From the previous post, i did mentioned that i wanna have present exchanging for Christmas right? But seems like no one respond! Maybe you didn't finish reading the whole thing right? Or you actually don't wanna exchange with me? Fine! That's not the point. If still no one respond, then just ignore that... =.= I'm just totally talking rubbish!

I always thought that Chinese-blog are more welcomed than English-blog... Or in another way to say is - My blog is so dull until no one is willing to come and read it? OK!!! Seriously, i don't know how to make my blog to be more interesting... Someone asked me before:" Why you wanna use English to blog?" Now i answer:" Just to improve my English... You are not willing to read an English-blog, no wonder you can't improve your English as well!" @.@

Anyway, just simply bull-shitting, because no one respond to my question!
我親愛的,拍檔 - 今天下午一點的飛機就到了...可是我找不到活動地點去追他...
*請注意....親愛的 - 是一個人,拍檔 - 是照片里的他,所以是兩個人*
And他和他的老婆超級Sweet....♥♥
修傑楷....有酒窩的男生...即將來馬宣傳“女王不下班"... =) 打算去追!
退伍的死老百姓♥♥♥
最近我跟黃瑞琪很瘋他....尤其是後者...瘋狂粉絲!

No comments: