Friday, December 17, 2010

One More To Go!!! =D

Hello guys!! Miss me right? ♥♥ Yes! Just admit that you miss me... =) Well... I'm back from SPM but it still hasn't end yet! Luckily i still alive from the unbalance situation as Science stream's student had already ended their last paper this Tuesday, except the whole Malaysia Art Stream's student! I seriously feel UNBALANCE! Somebody please help me to think how to study Ekonomi... I can't study in a exam mood! I'm now thinking about class trip... ♥♥♥ *Looking forward!*

Wow!! I already finish planning my "After SPM To-Do-List" in my mind.. Not much things to do, but feels so full! Keep looking down please...
  1. Outings with friends * Seriously a must!*
  2. Prepare for my University - Exams, procedure, this and that!
  3. Chinese New Year!!!
  4. Farewell party if i really study overseas... =)
  5. Letter writing... *If you think you're important to me, then wait to receive my letter!*
  6. Eat with friends but still keep diet!
OK!! That's all for now... But i will still add-on some more if it really needs. I need more time to do more things and MONEY!!! $$ No money, how should i have more outings with friends? So, PLEASEEEE click my Nuffnang once you step into my blog OK? Thanks much! =D But i still haven't buy my Christmas present to exchange!!!!!!

Hmm... You know, i will suddenly feel so emotional these days for nothing! I don't know why... Just really - SUDDENLY and NOTHING!! I will try to make myself more better... And someone please tell me FRIENDSHIP isn't that important OK! Even a three-years long friendship can also lost! No same topic to talk with anymore, even no outings too! Yes!! Maybe class are more important to you, but same with me too!!! From your SMS, i know that - all of you didn't even realize something change between us! By the way, enjoy your 30 Dec with them! *I just hope to have a last-long friendship like them, is that so hard for me? Or am i too greedy to have such thinking?*

Owh!! By the way, for the brand new year and my new "school" life, i need many things NEW! Like - a new planner, a new handmade pencil case, a new handmade paper holder and much more!!! But i'm now lack of money! So, please click my Nuffnang!! Appreciate much! =DD

Hmmm... So handsome he is! And he is now at Malaysia!! ♥♥
*Hope to meet him tomorrow!*

P/S: I already finish bathing and finish blogging... But my mum still not ready to go out yet!
P/S 2: No worries for me! My "BEST friends" won't come and read my blog. So they won't know what i had write here! =)
P/S 3: The new blog skin make my blog looks so HIGH class! XD

2 comments:

June said...

i want eat you! :(
Did Salina finds you?

Normal Ling said...

i'm not for u to eat
but u can find me and eat with u
=)
no wor...