Friday, November 5, 2010

24102010

Well.... A big happiness for my mum's family because my cousin sister is married! Happened weeks ago but i posted it now because i'm waiting for photos that they captured to upload to Facebook... Finally i saw those photos and now - here i am! TeeHee =)

Departure from my house early in the morning to participate in those Chinese's ceremony and dinner at night! My mum was rush in time i think! She drove till 150++ km... Gosh! I still reminded her to drive slowly but she keep driving at this speed! I'm still kinda worry while sitting beside her... Brother went to Sabah for vacation and Dad was having appointment with his friend so both of them didn't follow us.

Our destination route was like KL - Ipoh - Kampar - Ipoh - Kampar - Ipoh - KL..... Bride's house is at Ipoh and the bridegroom's house was at Kampar.... Dinner at night held at Kampar too! @.@

Skip those Chinese's ceremony and go to dinner at night! Big restaurant they held in.... And the foods were quite nice too! I love the pancake!!! =D Well... Nothing special to say... Straightly to photos... Just a few but kinda nice one!
TaDang!! Skirt was bought from Taiwan by Mum.... Little princess feel.. HahahahaXD
But the inner shirt was bought from Kitchen...

My cousin sister said - If i don't wear the inner shirt will be more better! Woah!低胸裝....

After dinner, back to Ipoh and overnight at my cousin's house... Then the next morning, we woke up at about 8 o'clock to go for breakfast.. I love the breakfast!!! It's so delicious... I will go and eat every time i go back! Ahahaha

-That's All!-

P/S: Photos are all from Facebook! =D

No comments: