Sunday, June 6, 2010

Show Luo~

OK!!! English post back! *And i miss it much!* Holidays start... For the first day, i had done a new starting to welcome it - I woke up naturally at 12.30 pm.... Ahaha. How a long time i didn't have such a nice nice feel! Years ago maybe for the last time to behave like this... As you need to know that i am so busy during holidays for nothing! I love this feel much.... =)

Well.... Actually i have nothing special to post here as everything that i need to say had been post at the previous post. But due to my boringness, i just come here and speak nothing. @.@

Recently, PhuiAnn Lim and I is crazily addicted to Show Luo... OK!! You won't understand how crazy are us. And you too won't understand how handsome is he. It was just totally Oh My God! Oh My God! By the way, can someone please tell me how could he be soooooo handsome? Gosh Man!!!! It was just totally a serious question to be solved.
Yea.... He is so that handsome!!!! XD STAGE~~~

And.... Oh Yea... Actually, there were many photos to be post for the previous post. But i was lazy to install the software to my computer for my new Canon Ixus... So............ Just wait. I think i will post all those photos up here next week as i will use my RED colour Canon Ixus on Monday for my sister's birthday party. =) Wait wait wait!! *Handsome Show Luo is inside my camera!!!* XD

Erm.... And... Don't know what to say! So... Tomorrow - That's Monday, i will go to my sister's birthday party at The Garden's Red Box! OK!! Seriously, Mid Valley and Pavilion can be counted as my house. I know these places wellllllll~ Back to the topic! I'm kinda looking forward to it as well. =) Hope to have fun!!!

P/S: Seriously addicted to EvanYo's song - 寂寞好了 and Show Luo~~ And i miss EvanYo muchhhh.... Especially the day we met on the stage~ =)

P/S 2: Donate me money please.... For my band's concert~~ And buy tickets please........ Any information can just ask me on FaceBook or MSN or SMS.... Sincerely thanks for your help! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your normalling.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your normalling.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com