Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Camp in Quinta Hall, North Wales

FINALLY!!!!!! :) Update my blog with this post, which happened around October i think... YES! It was in October during Red Week.

Joined quite much activities that held by church lately, but still not a Christian yet. It's a nice experience for me. I always hope to stay in a countryside for around one week, without any stress and perhaps, throw away my phone too! :) And this time, I really did! It's a small town in North Wales, and not to deny, a countryside which do not have much shops and transportation...

We stayed there for three days two nights, and meals were all provided by the students that joined the church. A big thank you to them because they really made many good foods for us. We have 5 meals a day - breakfast, lunch, hi-tea, dinner and supper! Everything was too nice! :D

During the period, we had games, hiking, workshop and some singspiration that always be done by Christian. It's a nice time with them, which makes me thought of the time when i always stayed overnight at Chong Hwa Hostel with my band members for camp! :)

Pictures below will bring you to see the beauty of the nature, somehow forgot by the city people. :) And, it is randomly arranged...




Some random boat that owned by families will pass by this canal, but i don't really like some of them which really polluted the air.




View on the way of hiking.



The last day morning, when we were ready to get back. 

If you can see the railway in the picture with some tombs, it somehow looks like the railway that appear in the movie Harry Potter..












Tree of Autumn.

That's all for this post. Mostly pictures, but i took quite a long time to upload it because the apps in my Iphone always showed me the word RETRY UPLOAD which makes me freaking fed up with it. Next post might be - Manchester United match or Trip to Bath!!! :)