Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Manchester, UK

*I need motivation to blog, badly.*

OKAY! Reach UK - safe and no worries! So sorry for not appear online for the first day due to the internet connection problem. I asked two of my flatmates but they can't helped. But, thanks to the third flatmate too - she helped me! And finally i can get online.

Once i get online, tons of notification on my Facebook. Everyone was looking for me. Sorry to made all of you worry about me, okay? I'm alright now. Everything's fine except i feel a little bit homesick. OH! It's seriously - homesick, not just a little bit.

Got to buy some stuff for my room when i reached at the first day. 10 minutes walk from my hostel to the town. Convenient right? And the weather is not that hot like Malaysia, so you will be so willing to walk to the town and walk back to the hostel. But - it's quite cold.

Things are quite cheap - if you don't convert it back to Malaysia Ringgit. But i didn't bought many things, just things that i really need. After that, we - the malay girl who flied with me and me, myself, had dinner at a restaurant nearby. You know i ate Chinese Egg Fried Rice. But it's kinda big portion, so i didn't finish it.

Still stuff buying the next day. Bought some fruits for myself to be more healthier. =D And we had Nando's for lunch. But i prefer Kenny Rogers. Then we went back to the hostel and unpack our stuff. This is the day - i start online! Seriously a big thank you to her! =)

Today is Monday. Orientation starts. School is just 5 minutes walk from the hostel. It shows that the place that i stayed is super duper convenient. Knows some new friends from Singapore, which staying at the same block with me, and of course some other countries - like Turkey, Vietnam, Russia and many many more.

We suppose to have a tour to the town center today with one of the staff, but ended up walking to other places by ourself because of the rain. Bought some useful things for my room and myself. Then, we had our lunch at the food court. You will feel surprise that i had Chinese food for these two days. =D Chinese food can be found easily at the town. Still love Chinese food much!

Homesick - SERIOUSLY. I cried at the airport. And i cried when i received my mother call at the second day morning. She thought i get bullied by somebody, because i didn't tell her the reason i cried. She keep asking, but i still didn't tell her at last. And i made my father cried too! @.@ I think i feel a little bit better now. But i still miss them. And i used to Skype with my family at the evening.

By the way, my room is kinda big for a single. Temporally there are still no photos yet as i was kinda busy these days. Photo will be upload soon. Just follow my blog, and i will update if i have time. =)

Still going to school tomorrow, but it's evening activity - a small English Test and a talk about our course. Class start at Thursday. Welcome meal on Friday. An outing with course mates on Sunday. See! I'm busy! Haha XD I'm starting a new life at a new place.

Oh Yea... Before i forgot this things, thanks for the farewell from 2010 CHKL 5A Zhong! Appreciate much and i won't forget! I have the class video CD in my laptop cover, okay.. I bring it together with me! =D Loves much.

OKAY! I know it's quite a long post. And there have no photos with it. Just something details for my life in Manchester. And to let you know. If you are not feeling to know much about this, then just ignore! I really don't want to hurt your eyes. Take good care, and i will too! =D

P/S: Follow my blog to know more about my life at the city of Manchester. I will update my blog once i'm free, i promise! Loves from the cute Wan Ling. XD

3 comments:

Jiajia. said...

yay yay, i prefer kenny roger much more than nando too hahaha. u ll get used to it soon,no worries :) u can skype with us always, i try to keep myself awake at the midnight la,for ur sake lols

Normal Ling said...

haha... kenny rogers nicer..... skype la... i will wake up early a bit lo.. so you there will be like noon... =)

Yingz said...

I will follow you! take care