Monday, February 28, 2011

Working Days

HELLO GUYS!!! I'm back i'm back!!!! YESH!! Back from my laziness busy stuff... I'm so busy since i start my work at Sunway Romp and after ending my work - I'm still busy!! Haha XD Many things to do, such as - IELTS stuff, Chinese New Year stuff and anything that needs me... YES! I'm important!!

Okay... Work at Sunway Romp from 20/1/2011 to 2/2/2011.... It was just the period before Chinese New Year... Asked for this job when i was shopping at Sunway Pyramid for Chinese New Year clothes.... Take down this job after i had asked some of others shops there.... They paid high salary compare to the others... =D

Work as a store girl for the whole period... My job - as a store girl - is to tidy up the store room if there's a mess *especially when new stock came!*, take clothes for the sales if they need... Seems like a relax job right? Yes, it is - when the shop has no customer.... But when the shop is full of customer - the situation will be like The Second World War.... Busy like HELL!!! Because this period, people start to buy new clothes for themselves... But it will be only seen on Saturday and Sunday, or sometimes even weekdays night - the time that we are going to close... People always come on that time, don't know why... 0.0 So sometimes we can't go back home early....

Working there was quite fun! Learn many things as well... *Sometimes i will be outside the store room, hanging clothes...* And of course, know many people.... Sometimes, their talks were funny! Store room is quite a dangerous place, you will sometimes accidentally knock yourself at the cupboard or anywhere else... And there is a place in the store room that we need to climb the stairs to go up and take the clothes... It's quite low up there so we need to scrawl when we are being up there.... So, for the first day working at there - as a store girl, sure you will get some hurt! Add on, the first day i work is kinda busy, so........ Well, just look at the pictures below and you will know then!

OKAY!! All this pictures were took on the second day of working... I don't think will have any differences if i took the pictures on the first day night!

Right leg get hurt more serious than my left leg.... =(
水 泡 on both of my knee because too much of crawling....

Well.... You can't imagine how shock i am and my parents, saw my leg like this, after the first day of work.... I still worry if i could wear short skirts or short pants for the coming Chinese New Year... Seriously - worry day and night! And of course, work become more harder when crawling here and there, climbing up and down... Staff that work in the store room said that, for the first time working in the store room, you sure will get hurt, because they do too! But luckily, my leg recover quite fast... So, it became like this.....
This is my leg before the first day of Chinese New Year... Fast action recover!
*Don't ask me why i didn't rotate the pictures. I already rotate and i don't know why it still looks like this... @.@*

水 泡 on my knee disappear! =D

Back home early at my last day for reunion dinner! That's good right?? I think you can't find a job that can let you work till the day before Chinese New Year and also go back home early so easily... Ehehehehe =) Nice one! But during this period, they will always put Chinese New Year songs... Supervisor said this will attract more customer... Everyday listen to the same song and every staff will feel annoying when the songs start to play... Even MALAY staff know how to sing too!!! @.@ OWH! I still met JeeYean and JieChao when working... They was very very SHOCK when they saw me working there.. HahahaXD

Then back to work again at 16/2/2011 to 18/2/2011... Hmmm... Just help them to clear stock because too many stock came when the period before Chinese New Year.... So now, they need to take out some 'useless' stock and return it.... But this time, new stock came also.... So, the store room is kinda messy.... At least, it's not that busy like what we have at the period before Chinese New Year.... And less people will come and buy new shirts again as Chinese New Year is soon over... So, beside tidying up the store room ,we still have time to chit-chat with each others.... =D

That's all for my really, ever FIRST working experience! And i'm now unemployed! But i don't think i will find a job for myself again... I need to enjoy my time before leaving to UK... *Although it's like - boring... XD*

P/S: Please clean up my Nuffnang by clicking it, okay?? Appreciate much!! =)

No comments: