Sunday, August 22, 2010

Outings~♥

Outings with Mei Ling and Yi Xiang yesterday~ I just love to be with them... ♥ =)

Went back home for a bath and we straightly drive to Sunway... First destination - Red Box... Have fun in it although Yi Xiang was sick. He didn't sang many songs due to his voice. So Mei Ling and I sang much. Ahaha~ =D

Next, we went to take our movie ticket. Because we were late to collect it, the machine auto cancelled our booking. But luckily there are still left some seat for us... We went to Popular before the movie. I have something important to buy!! At first, i can't find the book. But after paying for my first product, i found it! So i paid the book for the second time~ ♥ my Dear~ =)
Yesh! My Dear's book to Japan! ♥

Went to movie.... Lee Hom's Love in Disguise.... Not bad... And kinda funny! 陳漢典's perform was nice in it! We nearly laugh for the whole movie as well~ Have a look if you have time... Worth to it! And a BRAVO to Lee Hom's first movie~ =D

Next, we went to have pictures at Asian Avenue~ I mean 大頭貼~ =) We took this every time we went there. Then after that, our last destination - Full House.... I want to go for it for a long time and now finally i can! =D Thanks to them~ ♥

And now is...................... Photo time!
Mei Ling~ ♥
She asked him to take photo and he don't want! X)
The Menu~

I think the hat suits me! XP
阮經天&楊謹華~


The guy beside Yi Xiang named Thomas~ =)
This named Tracy~

Full House!

不要逼我....請好好想想你做過什麼錯事才來責怪我的不對!

2 comments:

salina said...

yea the hat really suits u! ;)

Normal Ling said...

thx~
i wanna buy it.
buy kinda expensive.
=)