Friday, August 20, 2010

Long Ago...

Well~ I'm back again after long ago... X) Kinda lazy to update my blog recently... Plan to update last week but i was not at home for the whole Sunday~ Window shopping alone at Mid Valley to wait for my mum... Saw my Dear's new book! And I'm going to buy it tomorrow! Wow~ I'm now just kinda exciting!!! =DD

Concert passed for nearly four weeks till tomorrow! I'm still in a mood~ Miss the moment much than ever i had.... =) The BEST memory for me and CHWB! ♥ them much~ =)) But it's time for me to tidy up the concert mood and ready to study for the coming trial! I won't stop missing Mr.Nonami! =)

Exams like tons! And result was so poor for each subject~ =( Kinda feeling stressed for it!!! Anyway, i was used to it as well.... Try to make everything be easy as i can do it! XD

Recently, i was just keep thinking a problem - Should i continue my study to Senior 3 or A Level? I have no confidence that i will have good result for my SUEC... Like what my mum said to me:"要的話就考好好,不然就是廢紙一張了~" That's right! Awwwww~ Confusing to it!!! But probably will be A Level i think.... *Still in thinking~*

That's all~ Outing tomorrow.... I will try my best to take tons of photo~ =) ♥

4 comments:

Martin Dreamz said...

is ur mom's words really that useful?

Hsing said...

uec . 看你咯,你要是想出国读就最好有uec la , 你是文科,成绩算很好,文科的统考比例理科来的容易.连 文静都勇敢留下来了,不要想uec几难考,你的成绩水平很高下~ 应该难不到你

况且高三读的是Alevel thingy,姐姐 told me, 高三读了,上大学很轻松, 因为我们的工作就是把华文翻英文,基础已经稳了,不像 Others, 他们要从英文中打基础.....

我们算是绰绰有余咯

Normal Ling said...

martin: maybe... i dunno~
hsing: 我的成績應該沒有你想象的好咯~其實我還在考慮啦....

Normal Ling said...

hsing: 我是怕歷史地理.... @@