Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Back!

OK! I know all of you miss me, so I'm back now! XP

Erm.......... Nothing special happened for this week. Last Saturday - Tze Yang's Birthday Party. I went! Quite fun with them. But i hate the cake much! For what i hate cheese. But i finished it! Thanks me!!!! At least i didn't waste the food.

This week - Tired school week. Try not to sleep in the class, but i can't. Book keeping is annoying! Argh!!!!! SPM is coming. =.=

I took for the IELTS mock test last Saturday. So surprised that i have 6.5 mark for that. I didn't expect to get so good marks as i can't even understand what the passage are talking about. OK! So now, i can go for college or UNI.... Ahahahahaha

Tomorrow is going out with my classmate for movie at Mid Valley -------> Ip Man 2..... Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Donnie Yen much as ever!!!! =D

I dropped my iPod Touch on the floor today! ='(

No comments: