Friday, April 16, 2010

Confusing or Annoying? Actually, Is Just The Same!

OK! I used to be quite a silent girl these days. *I think!* Kinda weird feel. Thanks to the super duper big sized ulcer. It is now torturing me and my mouth - MUCH! I can't laugh like what i want, i can't talk much, or even though singing a song, and i can't play my Clarinet well, too! KEEP QUIET!

Well... Feel so confusing these days. For nothing........ Or everything? Erm..... I don't know! Anything that will be - even though a small small matter. Argh!! Nothing i can do! Everything will past as time past.

By the way, my tooth is painful too! Don't ask me why... I'm not the doctor. But maybe it's because i had kept quiet for a long time and didn't open my mouth? Oh! Maybe!!!! Rather to had the pain for one place but not two! So maybe i will be nosier!!!!! Hahahaha

OK! Report card day tomorrow. I don't know how to face it, as my result is super duper poor... *Although for others maybe are good* Anyway.... Be natural will do! If i can, i would ask Evan Yo to help me sign it! =.= But it's impossible...

Pointless..... I just feel that i'm so hardworking these days... If use it to compare with the past! And i feel so happy because of this!

Erm.... I miss Taiwan again! Because of my Maths tuition teacher... He just came back from his 2-weeks holiday to Taiwan! And i get two souvenir from him... One of that is this - 曾记麻薯... Seriously, it's super duper nice! And i felt so regret that i didn't bought back some! Never mind!!! My plan - Go back to Taiwan next year by myself and buy all those things that i didn't buy at last year's trip! Ahahahahaha. And go to visit日月潭!!!!! Hope that i can!

OK! I think i had finished all that what i need to say! Oh yea.. And one more!! I saw国荣that day, wearing a sunglasses.. Haha! Funny!!!

That's all! How a pointless post AGAIN! I had nothing to write!

1 comment:

Diabolo Boy said...

this post gt point lah..
anyway..
gambateh bah..^^