Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 2012 in Manchester

Still did remember i have a blog here, but was too lazy to update as there are now having Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. These three platform help much to update you guys about me, especially when i had back to Manchester. :)

The fourth day back in Manchester. Induction for tomorrow morning at 10. Sleeping early and waking up early too for these days. Time difference effected. Homesick, was not serious as previously, but still miss Malaysia, especially home! But everything is fine. I will take good care of myself! No worries. :)

As promised in the previous post, i want to update about life in Malaysia, but still, lazy. Can't do it here because my phone can't connect to the Wi-fi and all the photos are in my phone. I think will do it later, for sure! :)

Just to tell, everything goes well. :) Just a bad weather in Manchester as usual. By the way. changed my phone lock screen and home screen wallpaper and i love it so much! Fits well!

That's all! Bye! Continue on my new sudoku as i left the old one at home. Yea, Malaysia home.

No comments: