Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It snows when holiday starts. :)

HELLOOOO!!! I'm back again. :) Exam and presentation finally over, in another way, meaning that holiday starts! Well, i think i did good in my presentation. Although i can't even speak a complete sentence in Spanish, but at least i still can express what i want to. Result for exam and presentation will be given back to us after this holiday... Just hope that i will have a good result. :) God bless!

Spanish Presentation was at last Friday. And i literally woke up at around 8 morning. Waking up early in the morning during winter kills. I can't even make myself to wake up at 7 because it's so cold and the sky is still dark. Having breakfast in the kitchen around 9 and once i looked outside the window, it snowed!!! :) I was like - OH MY GODDDD!!! Luckily i have my phone beside me. Put down the biscuit i was having and also my presentation script, i took my phone and keep taking pictures!! *The first in my life time :)*
View from my kitchen

View from my room



Capture from my camera :) I think is clearer than the phone one.
Camera one.

Just to show that i'm taking picture with the snow.. =.= *Happy and excited face*
And after 5 or 10 minutes.. :) You can't imagine how heavy snow is it.... HOHOHO
GOSHHHH!!
 From my camera...

And i think while i was doing my presentation in the class, outside was snowing too! Hahaha xD I peeked while doing my presentation. :x And another day when i just woke up from my sweet dream, i think outside just snowed maybe for a whole night!
What a beautiful view. :D


AHHH!!! Went out with classmates last Wednesday and had a Spanish meal with them. It's a fun and nice night with them. I think we are going to have another one after Christmas, maybe... :) And went out for a small shopping yesterday, with my flatmate. Everywhere is now having Christmas Sales and it's so crowded with people. Bought a nice shirt at Zara, a cheap baseball jacket worth 7++ pounds and some nice stuff at H&M... :) By the way, need to start to save money next month! @.@

London Trip is on the wayyyyyy... :) I can't wait to visit London in winter!!! A different scene compare to the one when i visited during summer. And hope that it will snow during the 25th... Then it will surely be a white Christmas.... OH YEA!! And the shopping heaven - Oxford Street.... All you need is MONEY!!! $$$ That's what i want too!!!

By the way, Congrats to YoongWei in her SUEC result and Happy Birthday to my mum!!! :) ♥ Also, 冬至快乐!!! I'm going to buy some Tong Yuan tomorrow at the nearby Chinese groceries store... NO more homemade one..... :(

P/S: Stay tuned for next post. Will be after the London Trip and of course - about my London Trip too!! :)

6 comments:

salina said...

snow~~!
enjoy your snowie christmas hols! ;)

xiao WINTER melon said...

ahhaha...start saving money loh!
2012 LONDON olympic lehh... :D
rmb go and see the opening weihhh...
take pictures and upload here :D
hahhaa...
wait for u ya!

Normal Ling said...

salina: YAY!! thanks....

vincy: yup!! dunno how la.. wanna go back early and wanna go opening also lea...... lol

huili said...

Waking up in the snow is all I ever wanted!!!!! Not to mention during Christmas... Envy you so much~~ looking forward to ur photos in London !! Happy christmas!! P/s : saw ur comments in my blog.. We even talked bout d drama on fb before..=="

Normal Ling said...

Huili: huh?? You sure?? Then I think I forgot le lo... Hahaha.. Yea!!! Nice view.. And it made my day... :) hahaha

Normal Ling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.