Friday, September 2, 2011

From Manchester, To Malaysia [One Week Journal]

Hello Malaysia, hello everyone... Finally - yes, like FINALLY - after five months in Manchester, I'm now back to Malaysia. Miss my family, miss the food, miss everything... Malaysia is a food heaven compare to  Manchester, always.... =) So i love Malaysia much!!!! And Malaysia is full of my friends..... ♥

One week journal start from below - the first day that i back to Malaysia until today....
Thursday : Reach KLIA at about 2p.m. Long journey from Manchester... Can't sleep in the plane.... I think is because of the mocha that i drank before i board - or - excited! xD Eat out with family for dinner! Malaysia's food always the best!

Friday : Have a hair cut for myself.. Then back to Chong Hwa... Meet friends and have 老海猪肠粉..... ♥ Manchester don't have this!! And i miss this food much!!! MUCH!!!!!! Dinner at home for today.... =D

Saturday : Outings with Jiajia, PhuiAnn, Vincious Melon and KuaiZhi.... The first time i met them after i back from Manchester. Miss them much! And finally, we can say "Hi" with each other face to face rather than using Skype!

 Vincious Melon ♥
 PhuiAnn ♥
 Jiajia ♥
 Group Picture ♥

*Photos credits to Jiajia by giving her bars of KitKat... She loves much! By the way, thanks for the earrings... =D*

Sunday : Went out to Bukit Bintang and have dinner with family... Bought some long sleeves shirt at Uniqlo for preparation of the coming winter in Manchester. ♥ P/S: I woke up at 2 noon this day!! 0.0

Monday : Out to Sunway for stationery shopping because stationery is expensive in Manchester. Meet up with PhuiAnn, Vincious Melon and KuaiZhi for later YoongWei's brother wedding dinner... =) We played with the scarf that bought by my mum, also known as Magic Scarf.... xP

Wearing for that day!
KuaiZhi - after make-up
PhuiAnn
YoongWei
WaiHong
MunCheng
YoongWei.MunCheng
Vincious Melon
Table picture
Group Picture of The Day

*Photos credits to XiChen, PhuiAnn and YoongWei*

Tuesday to Thursday : At home for the whole day with my Mac.... =) I nearly wake up at about 11 morning every day since the day i'm back, except Sunday.... 0.0 Luckily my mum wake me up everyday then only i won't sleep till 1 or 2 noon.....

Friday : Went to Pavilion to meet up with SweeMeng to give her the Gucci Bag.... Bought some nice outfit at Fahrenheit 88.. Nice and cheap!! Love!!! ♥ Have Bak Kut Teh as lunch today!!! And i love the Tokyo Street in Pavilion..... xD By the way, i get my result for my exam today.... Like a piece of SHIT!!! I'm not satisfied with my result!! I think my parents do feel a little disappointed of me.... @.@

-One Week Journal End-

Will go to market tomorrow morning with mum. I will try to wake up at 7 morning... Try to wake up as morning as i can these days. Then outings with Clarinetists! ♥ Meet me up at book fair if you want! =D

No comments: