Sunday, July 10, 2011

My New Awesome Room!!!! xD

Oh Yeah!!! Finally - I moved to new place... YESH!! Like FINALLY!!! Because the accommodation office keep postponed and postponed the time that i should move... @.@ I will get argue with them if they postponed again..... I love my new awesome room, because i have a double bed! Hahaha... And room is big enough for me though! xD
Say HI to new room!!! =)
Awesome double bed!! I have not been slept in a double bed for three months! 0.0

They don't have enough storage for me, so i just put all my stuff here.....
开着门的是厕所,旁边的是衣橱...因为厕所的门会自己关,然后我习惯开着厕所的门
所以 - 我很聪明地 - 用rubber band把厕所的手把和大门的手把绑在一起.............
xD
Honestly, I'm not high enough to reach the place that i put my food... @.@
View from my room!

Nice and awesome right??? Hahaha... xD Just got to live in this room for two months and i will be back to Malaysia... By the way, i had changed my flight ticket because the actual date had already been fully booked....
Arrival Date: 25 August 2011
Arrival Time: 1.55 noon
*Welcome to the airport if you are free..... Glad to be the first to meet me!!! xD*

P/S: Evan Yo is always so awesome! And i did hope i can be in Taiwan today! =(

6 comments:

x2jia said...

omgggg,ur new room is so much bigger compared to the old one. double bed somemore

yi huan said...

ei,itu mean u x ada lock bath room when u bath too?

Normal Ling said...

x2jia: hahaha... cuz they are all same price for big room and small room... so i asked them to find me a big room lo.... heheheheh

yihuan: no la... bath then i will close la... except bath then i will just let it open...

Anonymous said...

nice room... ^__^

Ray said...

oo.. why suddenly change room de?
btw, the view is nicer than the previous one! XD

Normal Ling said...

ray: cuz contract end date liao.. so need to change.. and now is summer... so normally their contract is until summer de...