Wednesday, July 6, 2011

London Day 3

Okay!!! It's so rare that i update my blog on weekdays... But i gotta finish my London Trip post on this week, so that i can update you guys with my new place as i'm going to move to another place soon. I asked them to give me a bigger room - So i hope it won't disappointed me. I'm looking forward with my new big room.... Hahahah xD

Day 3
Place visited - British Museum

London has many museums... And my friend said that we should at least visit one of the museums... Actually I'm not so willing to visit museum as well... For me - It's boring... But it's alright.... Just follow their decision though... =)

Reached British Museum at nearly noon, because we woke up late and they used kinda a long time to dress up themselves.... =.= Free entrance... So we just need to pay for the fees to keep our luggage.. Walked around alone and it's seriously BORING... @.@ I'm not the kind that full of ART cells in my body as well....

Paid another 8 pounds for another gallery in British Museum... Not bad though!!! And at last, I was seriously boring - So i just sat on the staircase and played my iPod Touch..... 0.0 Pictures!
British Musuem





Along the stairs...


Capture from high.....

Tiring stairs... @.@


And off to the bus station - BACK HOME!!!! =D

End of Day 3 post.... OKAY!! Honestly, i just wanna visit London again because of Godiva.... Hahahaha... Next trip i think i will come with Mummy.... xD

No comments: