Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here I Am...

OK!!! Here I am... Back from my "Two Days One Night" camp... My first lunch, first dinner, first night and first breakfast for the camp.... Exception for the second lunch!!! Like Coon - Chasing for the first.. =.= *Oh My God! I don't know what I'm doing now!!!*

NO comment... But what i can say is - the game for the last day was nice! How a long time that we didn't be so crazy and so fun in a game..... =) [BRAVO!!!]

Stay at home for two days while others were having camp at school... Finished ALL my homework except the Super Duper Crazy Book Keep... All will be unbalanced!!! Although i haven't finish, but i know!! See~ I'm so hardworking!!! *For the word - ALL (I put it in capital!!)* =D I feel so so so happy for my hardworking~ Wulala!

OK!! Well, went to Education Fair last Saturday with Mei Ling, Tze Yang, Jia Xin and met up with June... As honestly, seriously and XXXXX, i don't what course should i choose although now I'm asking for Law course or Linguistics... My mum asked me to choose what I'm interested, but the point is - I don't know what I'm interested to!!! Errr..... This problem was so confusing! Although i know that i still have many many time as i still haven't sit for my SPM yet... But i should also think about it first, right? Anyway..... Don't care first!

Next week was EXAM........ E.X.A.M!!!!!!! Oh My God!!!!!!! I still haven't start study yet.... Anyway, i will try my best!!! And i will get good good good result!!!

Add oil for everybody~~~~~~ =)

P/S: Haagen Dazs is super duper nice!!!!!

2 comments:

Diabolo Boy said...

Haagen Dazs nice?
lolx..damn expensive leh..
first tim eat this kind of ice-cream...hehe..

要读什么科,考完spm再讲啦。。

Normal Ling said...

nice larh!
is like that de la...
hehe...
nice marh!