Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wedding Dinner~

First of all, say THANK YOU to Mei Ling, so that now you can see me wearing so nice for that night... I'm wearing a dress and a high heels... =D My dad ask me just to wear a pair of jeans will do... Sucks!!! I think NO one will wear like that to attend a wedding dinner, especially for teenagers like me... =) Anyway, i didn't listen to him at last... HeheXD

Reach the restaurant at about 6.45p.m.... The dinner should be start at 7 pm but it started at 8 pm at last... No doubt... Chinese traditional habit... It can't change as everyone will sure be late... But except me... =) I really reach there earlier than the time... But brought nothing for them... ><

Everyone was here... Yi Xiang, Loyce, Ji En, Ching Loon, Pui Yee, Xiang Ning, Kher Yin, Lucy and me... Mei Ling join us later that... =) As honestly, we don't know the brides... He is Mei Ling's brother and Mei Ling dated us... =D And, the point is: It's hard to find a table of 10 people that you know them all and they are your friends... Nope!!! It suppose to be good friends... ^^

Dinner started at 8 pm... As honestly, i was damn hungry that day... I don't know why... My hands was even shivering when I'm SMS-ing... Finally, we can eat!!! God help me... x) Food was nice, and the 红婆(I don't know is that correct for that person)was noisy... She can sing for anything she mention of... And the beat will suddenly lost but she need us to follow her... =.=
Anyway, she makes us HAPPY!!! And Yi Xiang was drunk... Hehe^^

About 9.55pm, my mum called me... She asked me when can i leave... I told her that the dinner haven't finished and she talked many things to me... That means she want me to leave now... SHIT!!! I hate!!! Every time going out with friends, i was the one who leave the earliest... No doubt... (Back to the topic) She said that they will arrived the restaurant at 10pm... What the hell!!! It still left 5 minutes!!! Yes!!! She can be later... Why don't just call me at 10pm and tell me that she is now outside waiting for me??!! SUPER SHIT!!!

Anyway... That's all for the dinner... I was not in the photo that taken at last... Every time's situation for me... =( And PHOTOS TIME....




Kher Yin...=)
From left: Me, Kher Yin and Pui Yee
From left: Kher Yin, Pui Yee and me...
(Back) Hehe^^

Yi Xiang
Xiang Ning, Lucy, Kher Yin, Pui Yee and Me...=)

4 comments:

YiXIang said...

不错har~
拍得不错:]
尤其是倒数第二张。
哈哈哈~

Normal Ling said...

za dao...
who am i...??/
of course not bad de la...
=)

Anonymous said...

Make an effort to include vit c in what you eat at minimum, get vit c nutritional supplements to offer your immunity mechanism a boost. Your favorite citrus drinks consist of substantial quantities of vitamin C, as do several many fruits, like strawberries. As well as, ascorbic acid nutritional supplements are available at a lot of retailers in a sensible cost, making it affordable to assist fight allergic reaction with vitamin C. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Vi7765ity[/url]

Anonymous said...

Each and every lady would like jewellery, and every person difficulties when purchasing it. Finding that perfect part can be confusing, and understanding what your special woman really wants will often think that solving a mystery. In this post, we have now discussed some of the top precious jewelry-purchasing ideas. Make use of them smartly and you'll observe that appear of love on your girl's experience when she opens that tiny pack.Keeping yourself Safe While You Are Working Out [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Obse8ighve[/url]