Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December's Life

This week is the third week of December... My December's life are just busy with band practice... Yea... It's better than playing computer at home... =) Well... Let's talk about it...

First two weeks
Hmmm.... Fully booked by wind band as i have band practice for this two weeks except Sunday... Thanks God for that... The time for practice were from 9 am to 5 pm... Yes!!! It's tiring but no doubt... For 90th anniversary dinner's night... We should have it... Besides for that, in this two weeks, i had broke my own record... I was late for three days continuously... Late for one day will be punish 30 times by pulling your ears up and down... So... Three days will be........ (Count it yourself, it's so that easy and simple...) That's not totally my fault... Seriously it's traffic jam's fault too... As honestly, i had tried my best to wake up as early as possible that i can... But... Still get punished... Aiks...

By the way, during practice days, perfume were all over my body... =) I think Qiao En likes that much... Hehehesss =D You know why... I just hate the sweating smell as we need to have jogging everyday... So, that's why, i have perfume all over my body... Don't be so worry... The perfume isn't branded and it doesn't cost much compared to those branded one... Same with rehearsal day... Nice smell i am... Weesss=)

Of course, we were having rehearsal for three days in this two weeks... Include the one that i mentioned on the previous post... Another two will be at the later second week... Time for the "important" rehearsal were 9 am to 9 pm... And it's CONTINUOUSLY two days... Don't ask me why the rehearsal was used to be so long time... Ask the school... They arranged the time but not me or the band... Tiring again... And... The first time... Really the first time for me... In these two days, i have my dinner at about 4 o'clock noon... Don't feel curious... Your eyes doesn't have any problem... Oh My God!!! Normally, i have my dinner at 7 sharp or a bit later... Sometimes i still having my lunch at 4... But now, i'm having dinner... >< Nothing... Just feel that i had ate so much for these two days...

And of course, Evan Yo!!! I miss him much right now... Even though it's two weeks ago... =) He is going to NS next year... For whole year... (You will know this if you had read my previous blog... But i think no one will read that...) MISSING~~~

Besides, do you still remember that the free movie ticket for the movie - The Princess and The Frog... (Refer to previous post if you had forgot... ^^) It's the movie preview screening and i used to look forward to it... But because a stupid and ridiculous reason, this trip had been cancelled... SHIT!! It's just HOLYSHIT!! Yea... They think that's reasonable, but for me, it's NOT reasonable at all!!!! And i can't accept it... But, i was been forced to accept it... I was used to be moody on that day... T.T Get back Evan Yo and lost the movie ticket... Just get hurted...

I think i was not allowed to get out from my house these days... Because of some reasons again... Never mind... I have my boyfriend will do... For what i post at my Facebook status - I'm going to have diabetes... I'm going to be blind... I'm going to be fat... That's not my fault at all... Seems like i will get scolded for evrything i do... Playing computer, watching TV and sleeping!!!!

As honestly, thanks for band practice and the three days rehearsal... Or not, i think i will be moody now...

P/S: Continue for previous post, i mentioned that i hate my camera... And now, i hate the connection here too... It's just non-stop down connection or lost connection... I feel angry although I'm playing games...

2 comments:

kheryin said...

hey i wan the pics!
u n me n yee n mei ling de..

Normal Ling said...

not at me here la...