Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today~~

Damn Shit!!! I had dropped my phone for two times today... First time in the class and second time in the band room... What the hell am i doing at that time!!! I didn't remember... Or should i say that I didn't know what i am doing that time??? Anything... Shit!!! My phone had scraped!!! It just only THREE months... THREE months... Oh My Gosh!!! I will be more careful next time... If i dropped it again, i think i will tortured myself till die... T.T

I should to have sectional test today... But because the whole band are really lack of time, so my test had delayed to next Monday... Urghhh... It makes me to be nervous for two days again... Anything... As long as i had finished it, i will feel relax and happy... Wahaha...

Oh yea... About yesterday... Yes!!! I had no mood...
I HATE MYSELF!!!
I HATE MY CARELESS!!!
Our Science teacher gave us back the test paper... It was quite a easy paper, but i get low marks for that because of my careless... I aimed full marks for that paper... If i didn't get full marks for that, but at least i need to get high marks... Shit!!! I didn't!!! Although i didn't failed for this paper, but i still think that the marks that i get was a LOW marks... I shouldn't have such marks for such a easy paper...

Band practice till 3 o'clock today... If the school keep on doing such stupid plan, i can't imagine how our band will be?? Is it really because of H1N1... Or it is just really the school plan??? I don't know... But, i can give you the Principal's number... You can call him and ask... XD

1 comment:

Diabolo Boy said...

dont like that lah,
每个人都会粗心的,
me too,
lolz...
有时希望太过高,
东西往往都会不顺的咯!
明天数学加油!