Sunday, September 13, 2009

090909

Hmmm... Going out with my classmates to have "Hi-tea" after school... But for some of us, it's "lunch"... It's the first time going out with my classmates... 11 people were going... For this "vacation", our destination is - Kepong... It's kinda far for me... But i still follow them... (Yi Pei known it as 一日游...)

Going there by bus... A gang with 11 people taking the bus... Just imagine the situation... It's just GREAT!!! At first, we planned to have steamboat there... But when we reached there and walked around for about half an hour, we still can't find the steamboat that we want... Fine... We have our dessert at "甜品哥哥" first... If Kuai Ping knew this, i think she will fainted because she tried to go to have "Hi-tea" there but we refused her to do so...

Within half an hour, we have finished all our dessert... So, we continued our journey to have steamboat... We had asked the waitress of the dessert shop about the steamboat when we were enjoying our dessert... She pointed here and there... But, luckily we understood what she was trying to tell us...

Then, we walked to the steamboat according to what the waitress had told us... But... (I hate the word BUT...) BUT the steamboat had closed... Oh My God!!! Fine... We gotta find another food to have it because some of us still haven't have lunch for the whole day... Include me... ^^

At last, walking here and there with the guide of Kher Jia, we finally have Pan Mee... What a long and "torturing" journey we had... Then, after having Pan Mee, all of us went into Guardian because crossing-by... == Just feel like we can do anything... Luckily some of us have bought some things for themselves in Guardian...

After that, Sher Wean, Jia Xin and i went to the LRT station with taxi... By the time, the others went back to school by bus because they stay in the hostel... Having some chit-chat with them in the LRT... From that, i know that every one's younger brother or sister behave like what my brother is... Feel better... I thought I'm the only one who treated like that by my brother...

(高一文忠如此的凄惨。。凄惨到要走后巷。。^^)

By the way, congratulations to my two cousins... They have their engagement this day!!! HappyXD

2 comments:

PhuiAnn ♥ said...

cant c me lah><

Normal Ling said...

so what??
haha...
can la...
but a little bit onli...