Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today~~

Today happened many things on myself at school... First of all, wish all of you Happy Valentine!!! Because of this festival, i feel very happy today although nobody give me Valentine present... Don't know why i will have this feeling... Going to be crazy already...
Second thing... Today my English teacher called me to participate the English speeching competition... Actually i called Ah Hoe to participate the competition, but don't know why, at last my teacher call me and Ah Hoe to participate... Luckily i know how to reject my teacher with many reason... So, now the competition is none of my business... After that, during the sports period, Aaron came and find me... He told me something that made me thinked for quite a long time... He said that he want me to participate the speeching competition because he want to go down to the hall and watched the final of the competition... He also said that from form one to form three he didn't even went down to the hall to watch the competition before... Then, i think that : Should i participate that competition?? Feeling confused... When i went back home, i told my mother the whole thing and she said that i should try to participate the competition... Just for a experience will be... So... What should i do now?? Should i accept or... Just give up?? I don't know how to do now... Who can tell me what should i do... Fine...
Third thing for today... During practice... The instructor said that i have improvement on my tone colour... HAHA ^^ Quite frightened when he said this to me... I thought that he was talking to Chan... But he was talking to me... HAHA... Then after practice he said that i just can do better when i am playing just only one note but when i am playing many note i will be like last time... Means that not that good like the time that i am playing just only one note... So happy... Because i thought that i have deteriorate after school opens... All my stamina lost... Never mind... I will do more better... Sama to all my dearest clarinetist... Do better!!! Just remember one thing : WE ARE THE BEST!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!

6 comments:

Ray said...

Hey..
Just try the speeching competition..
As an experience ma..
N tat guy really pity..
Giv him a chance for urself n him ma..
Add oil!!

KH said...

Zzz...dunno how to say la, but i think, ur english has already reached the grade to participate in the competition. Just try it, y dont u join the competition, ok what..it just a challenge to gain an experience...
But wao....Aaron dun go down to watch the competion before...About the competition, just try it la, but dont forget, relax n it just a challenge. Zzz, ur challenger is Han Rong leh.


No present? Aiya, nothing la, next time sure got de...



ohya, i got a quite good restaurant to introduce to you, San Francissco. It's a restaurant which situated at the KLCC. Quite delicious n its price is ok ok de, check it out.

The End

yi huan said...

y wan ling blog many ppl give comment my 1 no de!!!!!u eat grape la wan ling!!!copy my chat box!!!!argggggggggggggg....

yi huan said...

yer!!!dl u!!!copy my chat box!!!eat grape la!!

Normal Ling said...

i geng ma...^^ haha!!!

t@N Yi f3nG said...

"went down to the hall"...

grammar mistake!!

is 'went to the hall'..
"went down to the hall" is mean you directly translate..