Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hate Bee, Dislike Bee, Angry With Bee!!!

Today, my band have performance at school for the school opening ceremony... While we were sitting on the chair and waiting for our turn to perform, suddenly an insect stop at my hand. At first, i thought that it was a fly or mosquito... But when i saw it, it was a bee...Oh My God!! I quickly "call" the bee to get away from my hand... My hand became red and painful... Stupid bee!!! It had bited me!!! Chan quickly borrowed a tissue from Hui Li and helped me to take out the bee's sting from my finger... After the performance, Chia Ying helped me to call the St.John to look at my wound... Luckily, it was not very serious... Then when i back to class, i told my form teacher that i don't want to write the calligraphy because my hand was very painful. But he didn't believe me and he thought that i am lying... Then i let him to see my wound... So at last he believed me... Haih... The stupid bee had stinged at my most important hand - my right hand... So now my right hand can't use to do anything because when i move my finger, it is very painful... I can't do my homework, can't comb my hair easily and can't take my bath with a relax mood... And i can't eat my dinner easily because i can't take the food with my left hand... Oh... When i can get my finger recover??

Thanks for Chia Ying,Chan and Hui Li's helping... Thanks for my dear clarinetist concern... I am fine now... Although my finger is still painful... Last, please beware of bee!! It is a dangerous insect...^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. yalo .bee very dangerous sia de~

Anonymous said...

hehe
now nothing le izzit?
hope u recover soon la =)
kheryin~

yi huan said...

the bee like u la,
happy bo?

tifff said...

welcome.xDD
i didnt thanks u because u not there.xDDD